ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS AN OCCUPATION
Apart from large businesses that form the backbone of the global economy, every industry needs entrepreneurs. Most
large corporations or niche products started out as ideas that were systematically grown and developed. Becoming an
entrepreneur and starting a new business requires not only innovative concepts, determination and the ability to take
risks, but also the right know-how.
Our programmes offer aspiring and existing entrepreneurs the essential skills needed to research, launch, and
manage new business ventures.
Our courses can be customised and delivered on-site or via virtual facilitator-led online classrooms.
- GETC: Business Practice – SAQA ID: 61755 – Level 1
- GETC: ABET SMME – SAQA ID: 71751: LP: 73252 – Level 1
- GETC: ABET W&R – SAQA ID: 71751: LP: 71750 – Level 1
- NC: New Venture Creation SMME – SAQA ID: 49648 – Level 2
- FETC: New Venture Creation – SAQA ID: 66249 – Level 4
Where programmes are scheduled as part of the Public Schedule, minimum group sizes apply.