Workplace Readiness Programmes designed to prepare the youth for the modern working environment. The World of Work is changing rapidly and adapting to such an environment and handling change are some of the biggest challenges the youth of today face. Skills like adaptability, communication, working in teams and self-management are all essential to managing the world of work more effectively. Although students typically have academic and technical skills, they often lack these basic skills, also referred to as employability or work readiness skills.
Our programmes cover several topics relating to the ever-evolving business environment. In addition, they capacitate the youth to understand themselves better. We deliver workplace readiness programmes to bridge this gap between school and tertiary studies and work. Our aim is to equip individuals with the skills to perform efficiently in the workplace. We offer five areas of specialisation to select from in partnership with The International Youth Foundation (IYF).
All these courses can be customised and offered either on-site, virtual facilitator-led or online for your organisation.
- IYF – Passport to Success® – Entrepreneurship Focus
- IYF – Passport to Success® – Financial Literacy Focus
- IYF – Passport to Success® – On the Job Success Focus
- IYF – Passport to Success®- Student Achievement Focus
- IYF – Passport to Success® – Workplace Readiness Focus
- Work Readiness Programme – World of Work (WOW)
Where programmes are scheduled as part of the Public Schedule, minimum group sizes apply.