Our on-site services include a familiarisation visit to determine your culture, expectations and needs, training needs analysis, course design and delivery using world-class trainers, framed certificates for each delegate, and a post-course help line.
Our trainers will work in partnership with you to define your training needs and provide solutions which:
- Reinforce and support your organisation’s values
- Are flexible, original and enjoyable
- Focus on clear objectives
- Are delivered at times and venues to suit you, avoiding your peak activity times
- Provide maximum cost benefit for group bookings
- Encourage continuous development and support the transfer of learning to the workplace
More choice and control leads to better results:
• Courses can be held when it’s most convenient for your team
• Custom-designed courses can incorporate your products and designs
• Custom-designed courses can focus on what’s relevant to your organisation and industry
Support and Guidance
Support and guidance will be given to learners in making sense of the training and learning and in understanding, confronting and resolving individual problems and difficulties. Guidance will also be given in terms of personal development choices.
During the training process, Siyanqoba will ensure that the needs of individual learners are identified, personal goals are set, progress is regularly reviewed, feedback is given and support is provided.
Siyanqoba will provide regular opportunities for learners to review their progress and make changes to their personal goals while they are attending a training programme.
Delegates are continually assessed within the classroom environment and provided with feedback during the programme. The trainers, together with other delegates in the group, provide constructive input. Feedback and assessment is based on numerous practical exercises.
Delegates are assessed on aspects identified in the programme as key to effective business skills. Assessment takes the form of role- plays and exercises relating to day-to-day business activities. At the start of the programme delegates will be required to identify areas they have diff with, so that the trainer can focus on these areas. Optional pre- and post-course assessments are available for in-house training programmes.